Products ordered directly from us may be returned only within 30 days after delivery.
Products ordered from stores or other online dealers should be returned to the original vendor.
Returned items may be subjected to an exchange or a refund, depending the reason of the return.
Merchandise returned without prior notification and approval by Tagua Gunleather, may or may not be accepted. Please contact us for the Return Authorization.
All returned products must be in good condition for full credit. If products are damaged, they may not be accepted.
Procedures to return items:
Please send an e-mail to our main address, [email protected] with the following information.
1. The reason for returning.
2. State how you want this issue to be resolved.
3. Provide your full name, address and telephone number.
4. For warranty issues, please include photos displaying the defect as well as the complete holster. This helps to identify the product. (To ensure you are in possession of the right holster for your gun)
5. State the holster type and the gun it is used with. We need that should a replacement be necessary.
Please note that a return authorization must be obtained before any item may be returned to us.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
TAGUA GUNLEATHER warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, except for the normal leather variations and its characteristics. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, TAGUA GUNLEATHER will replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by TAGUA GUNLEATHER on an exchange basis, and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new. This warranty does not cover any damage that results from accident, abuse, misuse, lightning, fire, water, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.